Burberry London With Love Collection

4:32 AM


Summer days are requiring non-drying, velvety-soft lips that will carry you from morning to night. And these Burberry Lip Velvet lipsticks in three new flowery shades are to make a killing. The easy-gliding feature aside, they are providing as much levity as is required for airy feelings. Check the shades below.


Burberry has really been upping their game recently, and even though I tried my best, resistance was futile.  I hadn’t been following their releases closely because they are always late to launch in Singapore, and usually so limited in quantity I don’t stand a chance.  But now with their online site, there was no more excuses!  As soon as the London with Love Blush Palette became available, I grabbed it.  And picked up 1 of those delectable Full Kisses lipsticks along the way to satisfy my curiosity.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe