Nars Laguna Bronzer

7:18 AM



Subtle shimmer, a warm hue and a semi-sheer, natural finish are what have turned Nars's Bronzing Powder in Laguna into a beauty classic. Ideal both for contouring and all-over bronzing.

Nars came in its usual sleek iconic packaging, in which every Nars owner knows — will be covered with makeup smudges after a month. But even then I still like it over Benefit’s cute quirky boxes, just out of preference. Those boxes scare me. I trained my hands to handle it very carefully, in fear that it might tear off into two pieces (it didn’t by the way). Besides, I worried that they might turn my T-zone awfully shinny. But when the Laguna is on my skin, I barely notice any shimmer. Instead, it translates into a beautiful glowy sun-kissed tan.

I can easily go through my makeup routine without contouring my face. But if I didn’t have to choose, having both bronzers is a really good treat.

Hope this post was useful for you. What’s your favorite bronzer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe