Innisfree Green Tea Pure Gel Hand Cream

7:24 AM



It's hand cream season!  I wasn't one that particularly cared for lotions or hand creams, so much so to the point that my hands would crack and bleed due to dryness.  I hated applying lotions of any sort as they would glob a layer of oil and render my hands useless and slippery.  Yet, granted that, with age, I started to suck it up, apply lotion, blot palms with tissues to find that I actually appreciate not having hands that look of a desert.  But more so, I finally found there were hand creams out there that don't leave my hands feeling sticky and greasy!

I almost missed out on discovering these lovely hand creams as hand creams aren't something I must buy.  But, with the holiday deals on innisfreeworld.com, I decided why not and added it as a shopping cart filler with the intent to add them to gifts.  My little sis was the lucky receiver of the first one and she chose the Hallabong cream.  If she hadn't opened it right then and there and MADE me try it, then I might have just given away all 4 hand creams.

The texture of Innisfree's Jeju hand cream is like none other, it's thick and looks creamy, but it's heavy.  It's very smooth and dry hands will just drink it up. The hand creams do an amazing job at moisturizing without the stickiness and come in so many wonderful scents that make it something you would actually want to use and reapply often.  Scanning their ingredients list (part of my skincare/makeup purchase ritual), I'm happy to spot plenty of natural ingredients too.  I love, love, LOVE these hand creams.  My only regret now is that I didn't purchase more!

Other Notes: Absorbs quickly and effortlessly while leaving hands feeling really soft and moisturized without being coated in a layer of oil (a winner for those who still need their hands to work and don't want to spread lotions to other items--keyboard, phone, etc).




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe