LUSH Ocean Salt Scrub

9:40 PM




Ocean Salt has very fresh ingredients, which you can definitely smell and feel on your skin. Limes steeped in vodka, grapefruit and lashings of salt work as an amazing exfoliator, while the added avocado butter, coconut oil and seaweed help keep your skin soft and smooth. You can use the scrub on either dry or wet skin, but I prefer to use it on wet skin just because it's a little softer on the skin. Both ways you get a great result, but as use on dry skin is a little harsher, your skin is that bit better exfoliated. You can use as much product as you like, but you are encouraged to be quite generous when applying to your skin. I like to use the product once or twice a week, depending on how my skin is. I find that after use my skin feels and looks a lot clearer, and as I have quite dry skin this product really is a saviour for me. I 100% recommend this scrub and although it might seem expensive for a large pot of 250g, it is definitely worth it and lasts a good few months.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe