Diowsnow Bloom Perfect Perfect Moist Cushion SPF50 PA+++ (RM268)

9:45 PM


Finally, the cushion foundation. They started in Korea, and their cushions are lightweight, with all the skincare benefits you can think of. High sun protection, anti aging, boost hydration, brightening, etc. I have tried a few, and I love them. I’d willingly pay for them because they’re mostly affordable. There are some more expensive ones, like the Sulwhasoo and Whoo, and Dior is at the top with them. RM268 is not a price everyone would pay for, but is it something WORTH paying for?
Dior’s cushion foundation has skincare benefits as well. Corrects imperfections, improve radiance, high sun protection, and has brightening powers. It is a very sheer foundation (as you can see in the swatch above). If you have good skin, you’ll appreciate it. The texture is so light, it feels like nothing. It is the lightest cushion foundation I’ve ever tried. Once it’s on, it immediately blends into the skin. It evens out my complexion nicely, reduces redness and gives me a beautiful glow. I can reapply this foundation without it being cakey. The sponge washes easily, and I find that this cushion foundation applies BEST with the sponge provided. Below, in the before after photo, you can see that my face looks more uniform in color and redness is reduced. Somehow my dark circles don’t look as bad after I applied the foundation. I really like how sheer and light it is, because that’s how I like my foundations.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe