Origins - The Amazing Face Mask

10:04 PM


I have been using Origins Products for a while now. I went into my local store today and asked for some samples of masks to try, in particular I wanted to try the New GinZing refreshing face mask to wake up tired skin. It’s an icy cool gel mask, with coffee beans to energize, cucumber to refresh, and Hoelen mushroom to soothe.  I used it as instructed and my results were amazing, my skin not only felt smooth, but it was glowing and just felt so refreshed and nice, this will now be one of my regulars without a doubt.

Ginzing Mask



Drink Up Intensive Mask is another great product. This is an overnight mask to really hydrate the skin. Japanese seaweed repairs the skin’s barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging.

Clear Improvements is a charcoal based mask and is great for acne, blocked pores, and congested skin. It really does draw impurities out of the skin, white china clay absorbs pollutants, Lecithin dissolves impurities, and it leaves your skin feeling super clean, ready for your next step in the Origins skincare range.

A mask is an important part to your skincare regime to give ultimate results and really boost which ever moisturiser you are using. Origins masks really are the best I have tried, they do exactly what it says on the packaging, and I would not be without them in my routine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe