Review: NARS Audacious Lipsticks Anita and Audrey

5:04 AM



My Review with NARS Anita, Audrey Audacious Lipsticks :

NARS Anita Audacious Lipstick : A muted rose pink color. It looks quite bright in the swatch but looks quite soft when apply it. For some people it would be MLBB shade but on some it might wash them out. I have worn it with everyday makeup in the pic below. It looks very soft and lovely for day to day wear. But for my skin tone I feel I could have done with a bit more color. It reminds me a lot of MAC Cosmo Lipstick.  It is an opaque lipstick and goes on evenly. The staying power has been the least for this lipstick so far among the 3 lipsticks shown in this post. It stays around 3 hours on me and kinda completely disappears after that.It transfers very less. Not very hydrating, neither moisturising. But super comfortable wear. Love the packaging.


NARS Audrey Audacious Lipstick : NARS describes Audrey as Red Currant. It is a unique rosy wine color. It is soooo pigmented.  It is one of the uniquest shades I have in my collection. The kind of plummy color that makes its statement but is no so in your face that you can’t wear it during day time. The color is a bit cool toned. It is a great shade for all skin tones and those with dusky skin tones should def give it a go. The staying power is around 5+ hours and the stain stays until I remove the lipstick with a makeup remover. The lipstick has a satin finish and it settles to slightly matte color after an hour or so. Transfers quite a bit.


Overall, I am obsessed with these lipsticks. I love the packaging. The staying power is pretty great for the darker shades. They don’t settle in fine lines. They are super pigmented. I love that satiny finish. I love that these don’t dry out my lips. They don’t bleed. The darker shades transfer but still that does not hamper their staying power. And I love the packaging.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe